- 60 gm lettuce leaves: look for a round/Iceberg variety
with soft leaves, e.g. Webb's Wonderful
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 2-3 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- a very small piece of parmesan, finely grated
- Wash the lettuce leaves and drain/dry.
- Put the olive oil, lime juice, garlic and anchovies in a
jar small with a lid and shake thoroughly, making sure that
the anchovies arenít all sticking together.
- Put the lettuce leaves into a bowl, pour over the
dressing and toss so that each leaf is coated and the garlic
and anchovy are evenly distributed.
- Add most of the parmesan and toss to mix it in, then add
a little more over the top..
Back to Meades Family Homepage