Chicken Baked With Chorizo
Note: serve with savoury rice.
- 6 skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 100 gm spicy chorizo, cut into 4 mm thick slices
- 200 gm baby plum tomatoes, halved
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 210 C (or fan 190 C).
- Grease a roasting tin big enough to hold the chicken with
room to spare.
- Fry the onions on a medium heat until soft but not brown.
- Spread the onion over the base of the roasting tin and
- Arrange the chicken thighs on top of the onions.
- Season the chicken.
- Distribute the sliced chorizo and halved baby plum tomatoes
around the chicken.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
Back to Meades Family Homepage