Garlic Prawns With Spaghetti
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 0.5 tsp oregano
- 100 gm frozen sweetcorn
- 180 gm frozen cooked prawns
- some leftover green veg (or 100 gm frozen green beans)
- 225 gm spaghetti
- 1 egg
- 50 ml double cream
- olive oil for frying
- In a saucepan, fry the garlic and chilli in a little olive
oil until the garlic begins to brown at the edges.
- Stir in the oregano.
- Add the frozen cooked prawns and 0.25 tsp salt and cook
until the prawns are defrosted.
- Add the frozen sweetcorn, the green vegetable and heat
- Leave this with a lid on while you boil the spaghetti in a
- In a small bowl beat the egg, add 0.5 tsp salt and the
- When the spaghetti has cooked, drain it and return it to
- With the heat off, stir the egg/cream mixture into the
- Add the contents of the other pan to the spaghetti and
Back to Meades Family Homepage