- 2 litres water
- 2 Kallo chicken stock cubes
- 3 large cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 3 cm x 1 cm x 1 cm piece of ginger, peeled and finely
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 4 dried bird's eye chillis
- 50 ml nam pla
- 20 ml soy sauce
- 30 ml lime juice
- 200 gm cooked rice noodles
- 190 gm total of corn (chopped into 1 cm long pieces) and
sugar snap peas (topped, tailed and de-stringed)
- 3 packs frozen prawn or chicken (or a mix) gyoza
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 large mild green chilli, sliced
- a few coriander leaves
- Put the water in a large pan and bring to the boil.
- Add the stock cubes and stir to dissolve them.
- Add the sliced garlic, ginger, spring onions and whole
- Cover and boil for 10 minutes.
- Add the nam pla, soy sauce, lime juice and baby corn.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Add the frozen gyoza and the peas.
- Bring back to the boil and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Drizzle the beaten egg into the soup while stirring.
- Add the noodles, stir well and heat through.
- Sprinkle the mild green chilli and coriander leaves over
the top before serving.
Back to Meades Family Homepage