Lemon Water Ice
Requires a freezer.
- 280 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice (about four large
- grated rind of 1 lemon
- 700 ml water
- 300 gm granulated sugar
- Combine the juice and rind.
- Boil the water and sugar together for 5 minutes to create a
- Allow the syrup to cool.
- Stir the syrup into the lemon juce and rind.
- Freeze in a shallow tray, stirring roughly every 20 minutes
to prevent the bits separating out.
- Transfer to the fridge an hour before serving.
Back to Meades Family Homepage