Microwave Chocolate Fudge Pudding Innamug
Makes enough for two people in one mug. You will
need two long-handled spoons.
- 100 gm sweetened condensed milk
- 50 gm 70% chocolate
- 10 gm salted butter
- 1 to 2 tbsp water or, if you have any (and prefer), 25 gm
of rum-soaked raisins left over from making ginger rum
- 0.25 tsp vanilla essence
- 20 gm sugar (preferably soft brown)
- 50 gm self-raising flour
- Put the first five ingredients into a mug and melt them,
giving them 30 second bursts at full power in a microwave and
stirring after each burst.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mug and mix thoroughly (it
is very easy to leave a floury spot if you aren't thorough).
- Microwave at full power for 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes to reduce the risk of
lip-singeing spots. Or continue at your own risk.
Back to Meades Family Homepage