Notes: can be served warm or at room temperature.
- 1 kg salad potatoes, peeled or scrubbed and cut into
smallish chunks (1 to 3 cm)
- 150 gm mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 10 strands of chive, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a saucepan half full of salted water to the boil, add
the potatoes and continue to cook for 12 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and put into a bowl.
- Add the garlic and mayonnaise to the warm potatoes; mix
gently (so as not to break up the potatoes).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a generous amount of chives to the salad and stir in,
then add a bit more over the top.
Back to Meades Family Homepage