Notes: can be served warm or at room temperature.
Serves: x (currently working this out, will update
- x salad potatoes, peeled or scrubbed and cut into smallish
chunks (1 to 3 cm)
- x mayonnaise
- x garlic, crushed
- x chives
- x black pepper, if you like
- Boil the potatoes until just tender; do not overcook
them. Time will depend on how small you chopped them.
- Drain the potatoes and put into a bowl.
- Add the garlic to the warm potatoes along with enough
mayonnaise to coat them; mix gently.
- Snip a generous amount of chives over the salad and stir
in, then snip a bit more over the top.
Back to Meades Family Homepage