Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken
Serves N (2 chicken thigh fillets per person).
Notes: serve with warm, crusty bread rolls.
- 2 x N skinless chicken thigh fillets
- N slices of prosciutto crudo or Parma ham or very large
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 210 C (or fan 190 C).
- Grease a roasting tin big enough to hold the chicken in a
- Open up the fillets and season the insides lightly.
- Close each fillet back up, wrap a slice of the prosciutto/ham/chorizo
around each one and place in the roasting tin.
- Cook for 20 to 23 minutes or until the juices run clear.
Back to Meades Family Homepage