Udon Noodles With Prawns
Serves 3 generously.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 cm cube of ginger, peeled and sliced into fine
- 1 hot red chilli, sliced into thin slivers
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 125 gm green beans, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 romano red peppers, deseeded and cut into short fine
- 200 gm baby corn, cut into 1 cm long pieces
- 200 gm frozen cooked prawns
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 portions of Amy cooked udon noodles (i.e. 600 gm)
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp nam pla
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan or wok.
- Add the ginger and cook until it begins to brown.
- Add the garlic, chilli and spring onions and cook until
- Add the green beans, red papers and corn and cook for a few
- Add the frozen prawns, the salt and cook until the prawns
are heated through.
- Add the udon noodles; stir well and heat through.
- Mix the teriyaki sauce, nam pla and sesame oil together and
pour the mixture over the noodles.
- Stir well then cook for a little longer without stirring,
until the noodles begin to catch and brown.
Back to Meades Family Homepage